Tuesday, January 29, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW!

Mum saw a toy she thought Ava would like at Wal-Mart made by Smart Paw. She was right, Ava loved it! Mum also picked up some grow-your-own catnip from SmartyKat. Here's our review.


Smart Paw Toy (picture on the right)

Mum: I knew the moment I saw the toy, Ava would like it. She likes to hold toys close to her and kick her feet against them, but we didn't currently have any toys big enough for her to do that with. This toy fits the bill! It doesn't have cat nip in it, which I like because cat nip dries out quickly. It does, however, have something inside it (maybe plastic) that makes it crinkle when she plays with it! The cloth is sturdy and the feathers at the end make the toy extra special. (I'm just starting to notice that Ava loves feathers!) All in all, I give this toy a thumbs up!

Ava: OMG OMG OMG LOVE THIS TOY. I usually hesitate with new toys. I like to observe them, smell them, circle around them a few times before I give them a chance. But I went straight for this toy! I LOVE LICKING THE FEATHERS AT THE END, TOO! LOVE IT! I think this might be my new favourite toy.

Missy: ...crinkly toys? I'm too old for that sh*t.


SmartyKat Sweet Greens (pictured on the left)

Mum: I've been wanting to try to grow our catnip for a while, so when I saw this, I thought it might be just the thing. And it is! It took about two days to start seeing visible sprouts and then another four days for it to grow up about 5 inches. I'm not sure the girls realise it's actually OKAY to eat THIS plant, yet, but I'm sure they'll like it once they figure that out.

Ava: Can I eat this? Is it cool if I eat this? How come I can eat this plant, but not the one on the piano? Mum, are you sure I can eat this?

Mum: Yes, I'm SURE you can eat this!

Missy: ...catnip? Hmmm...I'm skeptical.



No comments:

Post a Comment