Tuesday, January 22, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW!

While Mum was in New Mexico, she bought the girls a couple toys made by a brand called SmartyKat. So, here's what we thought of the new toys:


Loco!Laser (pictured in front)

Mum: I love this toy! It's easy to use and hilarious to watch kitties scramble this way and that trying to get the laser beam. I like that it comes in various metallic colors (ours is purple) and that it's shaped like a mouse so there's no denying that it's a kitty toy! I also liked how convenient it was to use. I opened the package, pulled out a little tab and it was ready to go. But my favourite part about this brand of cat toys is that I can feel good buying them not only because I know my girls will like them, but because they are eco-friendly, made from recycled materials and certified organic!

Ava: I LOVE this toy for about three minutes. I run around and around where ever it goes, but then when I realise that I can never, ever catch it or touch it, I lose interest. But other, stupider cats might like it...

Missy: ...laser beams? I'm too old for that sh*t.

RunawayRascal (pictured in back)

Mum: Oh my gosh, this toy is excellent for the lazy owner (moi) who doesn't want to run around the house dragging a toy mouse attached to a piece of string forever. It's very easy to use, but does require two AA batteries. The remote control runs the fluffy/soft mouse toy on wheels across carpet, linoleum and hardwood floors going in both a straight direction and a backwards circle making it fun for kitties to pounce!

Ava: This toy freaked me out at first. I didn't really know what to think of it, but once I saw Mum start to play with it, I realised it's sorta like a REAL mouse! I like it now! But it's kinda slow sometimes...I wish it would zip around faster.

Missy: ...mousey toys? I'm too old for that sh*t.

No comments:

Post a Comment